Milk replacer feed in the form of soluble milk powderOropharma Pet Milk for motherless puppies, kittens and kits or if the mother does not produce enough milk or needs nutritional support herself. Contains easily digested dairy products and is enriched with essential omega-3 fatty acids and taurine.
- All the essential nutrients that a puppy, kitten or kit needs during the nursing period
- Omega-3 fatty acids help in the regulation of the immune system
- Taurine is essential for the development of healthy pups, kittens and kits
milk and milk derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, fish oil
protein 28%, fat content 34%, crude fibre 0.2%, crude ash 6.5%, DHA min. 0.05%
vitamin A 55000 IU, vitamin D3 4410 IU, vitamin E 154 mg, vitamin C 264 mg, niacin 352 mg, D-pantothenate, calcium 47.44 mg, vitamin B1 17.6 mg, vitamin B2 70.4 mg, vitamin B6 26.4 mg, vitamin B12 0.12 mg, vitamin K1 17.74 mg, folic acid 6.46 mg, biotin 0.66 mg, cholin 285.46 mg, DL-methionine 400 mg, taurin 1000 mg, E1 iron ( ferrous sulphate, heptahydrate) 49.8 mg, E2 iodine (potassium iodide) 1.98 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, E5 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 99.2 mg, E6 zinc (zinc sulphate, heptahydrate) 89.82 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Mix 20 g of Pet Milk (= 5 level measuring spoons) with 100 ml lukewarm water at body temperature (38°C).
• The first 2 weeks it is recommended to bottle-feed the pups and from the third week on teach the pups, kittens and kits to drink from a dish (always clean the dish after use).
• If the mother doesn’t produce enough milk, pups, kittens and kits should be given a supplement of Pet Milk.
• If the milk production of the mother is insufficient, it is advisable to give her some Pet Milk, either dissolved in water, or scattered on her food: 2 to 20 g Pet Milk per day (depending on the number of puppies and the lactation). Increase the quantity of Pet Milk gradually.