Toothpaste & toothbrush against dental plaque & tartar
Oropharma Plaque Free Dental paste + toothbrush. The Plaque Free toothpaste was developed especially for dogs, is tasty and does not contain any harmful substances for dogs.
- Calcium carbonate cleanses the teeth and removes dental plaque
- Natural enzymes reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar
calcium carbonate, aqua, sorbitol, glycerin, carrageenan, amylase, amyloglucosidase, chlorhexidine digluconate, potassium sorbate, aroma (mentha spicata crispa)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Daily brushing is recommended. Squeeze an amount of toothpaste (about the size of a pea) on the supplied toothbrush. Make small circular movements on the teeth and the gums. The small brush on the end of the toothbrush is particularly suitable to clean between the teeth.
Brushing the teeth is an action that needs to be learned and it takes some getting used to:
1) Let your dog taste the toothpaste first, so it will get used to the flavour
2) Accustom your dog to an “object” on its teeth: rub the teeth with a finger. Then repeat it with the toothbrush.
3) Once your dog is accustomed to the steps mentioned above, you can start brushing the teeth.