Balanced dog food – chicken – small breed > 7 year
Opti Life Senior Mini for small breeds (<10 kg) is a nutritionally perfect balanced formula based on chicken and rice with which your dog will age healthily and full of vitality.
- Unique formula: without gluten & 82% of the proteins are of animal origin, smooth digestion & good droppings
- Supports the immunity and additional protection against cell ageing
- An adapted and very tasty pellet of 9 mm ensures a smooth ingestion
OPTI LIFE CHICKEN 82%
82% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
It is important for your ageing quadruped to keep its joints and muscles supple. Chicken as a basic ingredient is a natural source of chondroitin and we also enriched the composition with glucosamine. Both nutrients support supple joints and healthy cartilage.
Supporting the cardiac function is also critical in ageing dogs. That’s why we added taurine.
chicken (dehydrated, 32%), rice (32%), rice flour, vegetable fibres (cellulose 4.5%, beet pulp 1%), linseed, animal fat, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, minerals, dried whole eggs, FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%), lecithin, sea algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), glucosamine 500 mg/kg, turmeric, rosemary (16,8 mg/kg), tagetes, green tea (12 mg/kg)
protein 27.5%, fat content 11.0%, crude fibre 4.0%, crude ash 6.9%, calcium 0.8%, phosphorus 0.6%
vitamin A 26400 IU, vitamin D3 1440 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, vitamin C 240 mg, β-carotene 1.2 mg, taurine 1000 mg, 3b103 (iron) 75 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 3 mg, 3b405 (copper) 10 mg, 3b503 (manganese) 50 mg, 3b605 (zinc) 100 mg, 3b607 (zinc) 25 mg, 3b801 (selenium) 0.2 mg, 3b8.12 (selenium) 0.1 mg
antioxidants: tocopherols 24 mg/kg clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin 10 g/kg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Now that your dog is ageing, it is important to control its body weight. Obesity provides an added strain on the joints and the heart
• Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water
• Give extra attention to oral hygiene