Balanced puppy food – chicken – small breeds
Opti Life Puppy Mini for small breeds (<10 kg) is a nutritionally perfectly balanced formula based on chicken and rice, especially developed to meet all of your growing puppy’s nutritional needs.
- Unique formula: without gluten & 88% of the proteins are of animal origin, smooth digestion & good droppings
- For optimum growth: a 32%/22% protein/fat content ratio & all right nutrients
- For a good ingestion: an adapted pellet size of just 7 mm, ideal for pups of small breeds
OPTI LIFE CHICKEN 88%
88% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
It is known that in mini breeds the size of the pellet is vital for a smooth ingestion and good digestion.
The nutritional composition of Opti Life Puppy and the addition of krill (natural source of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA) and extra vitamins contribute to a healthy and optimal growth of your pup. EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are the building blocks in the development of the brain.
chicken (dehydrated, 42%), rice (20%), animal fat, rice flour, vegetable fibres (cellulose 4%, beet pulp 1%), linseed, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, minerals, krill (0.5%), dried whole eggs, FOS (0.5%), MOS (0.1%), lecithin, sea algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), glucosamine 250 mg/kg, rosemary (16.8 mg/kg), tagetes, green tea (12 mg/kg)
protein 32.0%, fat content 22.0%, crude fibre 2.0%, crude ash 7%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.9%, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1% (EPA 0.1%, DHA 0.1%)
vitamin A 26400 IU, vitamin D3 1440 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, vitamin C 240 mg, β-carotene 1.2 mg, taurine 500 mg, 3b103 (iron) 90 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 3.5 mg, 3b405 (copper) 12 mg, 3b503 (manganese) 60 mg, 3b605 (zinc) 120 mg, 3b607 (zinc) 30 mg, 3b801 (selenium) 0.24 mg, 3b8.12 (selenium) 0.12 mg
antioxidants: tocopherols 24 mg/kg clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin 10 g/kg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Also for your pup growing means ‘watching the weight’. Therefore, regularly check the weight of your growing dog
• Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water
• Change to an adult food at about 10 months of age