Balanced grain-free premium food – with chicken – for kittens
Opti Life Kitten is a perfectly nutritionally balanced formula based on chicken, low in carbohydrates and grain-free. Perfect for supporting your kitten as it grows up.
- Unique formula, fully in line with your kitten’s nutritional needs: low in carbohydrates, cereal-free and 89% of the proteins are animal-based.
- Optimal formula for optimal growth: 40% protein / 20% fat, all necessary nutrients and extra taurine.
- Ideal for kittens in full growth, supports the resistance (antioxidants) and the intestinal function (FOS & MOS).
The nutritional composition of Opti Life Kitten supports the optimal development of your kitten’s skeleton, brain and eyesight thanks to the presence of calcium, phosphorous, salmon oil (as a natural source of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA) and taurine.
A healthy intestinal flora is the basis for an optimal digestion. Thanks to particularly easily digestible ingredients and the addition of extra dietary fibre and prebiotics (FOS 0.5%, MOS 0.1%), a healthy intestinal flora is maximally supported.
Extra taurine for optimal support of the heart.
- 1 kg (EAN 5410340413081)
- 2,5 kg (EAN 5410340413098)
chicken (dehydrated 49%), potato, animal fat, peas, vegetable fibres (cellulose 2.5%, beet pulp 1%), hydrolysed animal proteins, salmon, salmon oil (1%), brewer’s yeast, minerals, FOS (0.5%), dried whole eggs, MOS (0.1%), sea algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), yucca (250 mg/kg), rosemary (14 mg/kg), green tea (10 mg/kg)
protein 40.0% (*89.0% animal protein in the total protein content), fat content 20.0%, crude ash 8.5%, crude fibre 2.5%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 1.0%, magnesium 0.08%, taurine 3300 mg/kg
vitamin A 30000 IU, vitamin D3 1500 IU, vitamin E 300 mg, vitamin C 100 mg, 3b103 (iron) 75 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 2 mg, 3b405 (copper) 10 mg, 3b503 (manganese) 30 mg, 3b605 (zinc) 98 mg, 3b802 (selenium) 0.1 mg, 3b8.12 (selenium) 0.1 mg, L-carnitine 40 mg
antioxidants: tocopherols 20 mg/kg, clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Make sure that there is always plenty of fresh drinking water.
• Place the food bowl and the drinking bowl at least 2 metres apart and, of course, not next to the litter box!
• Playing can strengthen the bond with your kitten. You will learn to ‘read’ and understand him better.