Balanced dog food – chicken – small breeds
Opti Life Adult Mini for small breeds (<10 kg) is a perfect nutritionally balanced formula based on chicken and rice, especially developed to bring and keep your dog in an optimal condition.
- Unique formula: without gluten & 85% of the proteins are of animal origin, smooth digestion & good droppings
- Supports the immunity (antioxidants) and a healthy intestinal tract (FOS & MOS)
- Very tasty composition, which will please even the pickiest of eaters
OPTI LIFE CHICKEN 85%
85% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
It is known that in mini breeds the size of the pellet is vital for a smooth ingestion and good digestion. The pellet of just 9 mm is ideal for the adult mini dog and ensures a good basic oral hygiene.
A good intestinal flora is the basis for an optimal digestion. FOS and MOS have been added to support a healthy intestinal flora.
chicken (dehydrated, 35%), rice (25%), rice flour, animal fat, vegetable fibres (cellulose 4%, beet pulp 1%), linseed, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, minerals, krill, dried whole eggs, FOS (0.5%), MOS (0.1%), lecithin, sea algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), glucosamine 500 mg/kg, rosemary (16,8 mg/kg), tagetes, green tea (12 mg/kg)
protein 29%, fat content 18.0%, crude fibre 2.5%, crude ash 7.5%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.8%
vitamin A 26400 IU, vitamin D3 1440 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, vitamin C 240 mg, β-carotene 1.2 mg, taurine 1000 mg, 3b103 (iron) 90 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 3.5 mg, 3b405 (copper) 12 mg, 3b503 (manganese) 60 mg, 3b605 (zinc) 120 mg, 3b607 (zinc) 30 mg, 3b801 (selenium) 0.24 mg, 3b8.12 (selenium) 0.12 mg
antioxidants: tocopherols 24 mg/kg clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin 10 g/kg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Since your small dog has a small stomach, it is advised to feed him two or more meals a day
• Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water
• Switch to Opti Life Senior Mini at about seven years of age