Balanced dog food – chicken – large breeds
Opti Life Adult Maxi for large breeds (>25 kg) is a nutritionally perfectly balanced formula based on chicken and rice, especially developed to bring and keep your dog in an optimal condition.
- Unique formula: without gluten & 79% of the proteins are of animal origin, smooth digestion & good droppings
- Supports the immunity (antioxidants) and a healthy intestinal tract (FOS & MOS)
- An adapted and very tasty pellet of 22 mm ensures a smooth ingestion
OPTI LIFE CHICKEN 79%
79% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
It is important for your large faithful quadruped to keep its joints and muscles supple. Chicken as a basic ingredient is a natural source of chondroitin and we also enriched the composition with glucosamine. Both nutrients support supple joints and healthy cartilage.
We provide extra support of your dog’s resistance with the addition of natural antioxidants (rosemary, green tea) and additional vitamin C and vitamin E.
chicken (dehydrated, 28%), rice (28%), rice flour, animal fat, vegetable fibres (cellulose 4%), linseed, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, minerals, dried whole eggs, FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%), lecithin, sea algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), glucosamine 500 mg/kg, rosemary (14 mg/kg), tagetes, green tea (10 mg/kg)
protein 24.0%, fat content 14.0%, crude fibre 2.0%, crude ash 6.5%, calcium 1.0%, phosphorus 0.7%
vitamin A 22000 IU, vitamin D3 1200 IU, vitamin E 500 mg, vitamin C 200 mg, β-carotene 1 mg, taurine 1000 mg, 3b103 (iron) 75 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 3 mg, 3b405 (copper) 10 mg, 3b503 (manganese) 50 mg, 3b605 (zinc) 100 mg, 3b607 (zinc) 25 mg, 3b801 (selenium) 0.2 mg, 3b8.12 (selenium) 0.1 mg
antioxidants: tocopherols 20 mg/kg clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin 10 g/kg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Nutritional advice is always a guideline. Therefore, always keep an eye on the general condition and weight of your dog. You will have to adapt the daily amount of your dog’s food depending on its activity level
• Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water
• Switch to Opti Life Senior Medium & Maxi at about seven years of age