Laying pellet from the first egg
- GOLD 4 pellet is a complete feed for laying hens from week 18 and during the entire egg-laying period.
- This laying pellet with a high energy content contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a regular lay and a strong eggshell. The feed ensures a rapid gain in egg weight.
- The pellet promotes a smooth intake without excessive spilling.
An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
maize, soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), wheat, calcium carbonate, rice bran, wheat gluten feed, maize gluten feed, cereal grains screenings, soya oil, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, marigold extract, sepiolite
crude protein 16.7%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 11.5%, crude fibre 3.0%, lysine 0.82%, methionine 0.41%, calcium 3.35%, phosphorus 0.52%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) 1500 EPU, 4a16 6-phytase (EC 184.108.40.206) 250 OTU
E161g canthaxanthin 3.00 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Without administering supplementary grain.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• Are you looking for a grain mixture with a laying pellet, we recommend GOLD 4 mix or GOLD 4 MINI mix (especially for bantams).