Grain mixture with a 3 mm laying pellet, from the first egg
- GOLD 4 mix is a complete feed for laying hens from week 18 and during the entire egg-laying period.
- This user-friendly feed contains a high-grade mixture of grains and a 3 mm special laying pellet.
- It contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a regular lay and a strong eggshell. The feed ensures a rapid gain in egg weight.
An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
wheat, maize, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, wheat bran, peas, sunflower seed feed, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), dari, barley, linseed, maize gluten feed, sunflower seeds, wheat feed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, monocalcium phosphate, palm oil, rapeseed oil, marigold extract
crude protein 13.0%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 8.5%, crude fibre 4.0%, methionine 0.34%, lysine 0.64%, phosphorus 0.50%, calcium 2.20%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 9900 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2450 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.98 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 74 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES
4a16 6-phytase (EC 220.127.116.11) 250 OTU
antioxidants, E562 sepiolite 10 mg
E161g canthaxanthin 1.78 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Administering supplementary grain is not necessary.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
• Do not give too much food at a time to avoid selective feeding behaviour. Instead, feed small portions spread over several times.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• If you are looking for a fine grain mixture with a 2 mm laying pellet for bantams, we recommend GOLD 4 MINI mix.