Growth pellet from 11 weeks until the first egg
- GOLD 2 pellet is a complete feed for breeding laying chicks and bringing them up to young hens. Appropriate from week 11 until the laying of the first egg.
- The low protein and low energy levels ensure a balanced development. The pellet promotes a smooth intake without excessive spilling.
- Because of the reduced risk of coccidiosis during this life stage of the poultry, this feed contains no coccidiostats and guarantees a natural growth.
maize, wheat, sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rape seed feed, wheat middlings, soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), rice bran, palm kernel expeller, beet molasses, wheat bran, calcium carbonate, maize gluten feed, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sepiolite
crude protein 15.0%, crude fat 3.5%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 5.0%, lysine 0.65%, methionine 0.29%, calcium 1.00%, phosphorus 0.70%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES
4a1617 endo-1.4-β-xylanase (EC 18.104.22.168) 1200 EPU
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Period: From week 11 until the young hens are fully grown. (+/- 18 weeks)
• Young hens should develop further without putting on fat, as excess fat deposits prevent the laying hens from going into lay. You’d better administer this feed in moderation during the second stage of rearing: depending on the age and the breed, from 50 to 80 g/day.
• Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.