Floating pellet for flamingos from 4 weeks
- FLOATING FLAMINGO is a 100% extruded floating feed for flamingos from the age of 4 weeks.
- This basic floating feed contains all the nutrients to keep the animals in optimum condition. The animal protein comes from salmon meal, fish meal, shrimp and plankton. Moreover, the feed also contains spirulina, algae and sea salt.
- This pellet has a high floating capacity, so that the animals have enough time to take in the feed. To obtain the required red pigment, this feed contains 50 mg/kg canthaxanthin.
The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Boosts the red pigments of the birds.
wheat, salmon meal, wheat gluten, chicken meal, maize, salmon oil, animal fat, beet pulp, calcium carbonate, Montmorillonite clay, krill meal, spirulina, algae meal, sodium chloride
protein 27%, fat content 8%, crude fibre 2%, crude ash 6%, calcium 1%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.2%, methionine 0.58%, lysine 1.2%
vit A 16000 IU, vit D3 2500 IU, vit E 200 mg, vit C 65 mg, β-carotene 5.4 mg, E2 iodine 2.5 mg, E4 copper 12.5 mg, E5 manganese 125 mg, E6 zinc 120 mg, E8 selenium 0.25 mg
E161g canthaxanthin 50 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Period: From the age of 4 weeks.
• Provide freely on the water, about 250 g/animal/day.
• Scatter in a separate tray with water, so that the animals can sift out feed the entire day without soiling their bathing water. If self-fouling occurs, it means that the birds are being fed too much and the daily ration should be reduced.
• Pay attention that all floating feeds are consumed within 5 minutes to ensure sufficient nutritional value.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.