Natural & energy-rich pellet without coccidiostat
- CUNI TOP pure is an energy- & protein-rich pellet for rabbits.
- The pellet is composed of natural raw materials and is enriched with Florastimul (FOS) that stimulates a healthy intestinal flora. The specific amino acid composition ensures a high milk production, large litters and well-formed young. This feed does not contain a coccidiostat or other additives, therefore it is ideal for natural breeding methods.
- CUNI TOP pure is ideal for adult rabbits with increased energy requirements such as does and bucks in an intensive breeding regime. It is also the ideal maintenance feed for adult rabbits from the larger breeds.
The presence of prebiotics and fibres ensures optimal functioning of the intestinal flora.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth. If you are looking for a rabbit feed with a coccidiostat, we recommend you CUNI TOP Plus.
- 20 kg (EAN5410340510049)
alfalfa, sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, wheat middlings, spelt bran, wheat bran, palm kernel expeller, beet molasses, cereal grains screenings, rice bran, linseed, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, fructo-oligosaccharides, soya oil, wheat
crude protein 17.0%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 15.5%, calcium 0.75%, phosphorus 0.68%, sodium 0.20%
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1200 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 80 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.10 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.20 mg
E310 propyl gallate 2.5 mg, E320 BHA 10.00 mg, E562 sepiolite, E321 BHT 10.00 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Adjust the feed according to your rabbit’s needs:
CUNI FIT for a basic/maintenance need
CUNI TOP for an increased energy need
CUNI SENSITIVE for young, growing rabbits with sensitive intestines.
• During the breeding the feeds can be freely administered to the females. During growth young bucks at an adult weight of ca. 5 kg will consume up to 200 g feed a day. Once fully grown the consumption stabilizes at around 150 g a day. The total intake depends on the size of the breed.
• CUNI TOP pure can also be used for the breeding of meat rabbits and can be given until the slaughter.
• Always provide hay of good quality: dry and dust-free.
• Limit the use of browse.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.