VERSELE-LAGA COLOMBINE SNEAKY MIXTURE
VERSELE-LAGA COLOMBINE SNEAKY MIXTURE Colombine Sneaky Mixture is a titbit mix with sesame seed and conditioning seeds. Sesame seed is rich in essential fatty acids that promote the pigeons’ immunity and feather quality. Health seeds are wild seeds that pigeons find in the wild.
- With small oily and fatty seeds, readily accepted and very well ingested
- With hemp seed that can help to excite widowers
- Very popular product as a trapping mixture
- 2,5 kg (EAN5410340124185)
- 20 kg (EAN5410340124697)
black rapeseed, hempseed, canary seed, peeled oats, millet, cardy, dari, linseed, paddy rice, milo, mung beans, broken rice, sesame seed (1%), wild seeds (1%)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Sneaky mixture is on the pigeon menu all year round.
Breeding pigeons: 1 coffee spoon per pigeon per day
Young pigeons: 1 coffee spoon per pigeon 2 x/per week
– A pinch in each nesting box after each training
– The 2 last days before basketing: 1 coffee spoon per pigeon per day
– On homecoming: 1 soup spoon per pigeon
Widow hens: the last 2 days before basketing, 1 coffee spoon per pigeon.