Fish Food – TROPICAL DISCUS GRAN D-50 PLUS
Discus Gran D-50 Plus
High-protein colour-enhancing slow-sinking granules for discus and other fish with high dietary demands, which feed at the bottom or in the middle layers of aquarium water.
Examples of fish
discus (Symphysodon aequifasciatus), angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare), altum angelfish (Pterophyllu altum), roman-nosed angelfish (Pterophyllum leopoldi)
Benefits for your fish
• intensifies coloration
• encourages growth and maturation
• stimulates reproduction
• improves immunity
Size and form of food
Slow-sinking granules (approx. 2.4 mm)
About the product
• color-enhancing slow-sinking granules with high content of protein (50%) for young and mature discus and other fish with high dietary demands
• high protein content (50%) rich in essential amino acids ensures fish’s rapid growth and their proper development as well as enhances physical characteristics in breeding forms of discus
• astaxanthin, beta-carotene and red pepper extract intensify fish’s coloration, encourage maturation and enhance their overall condition
• natural immune stimulator beta-glucan improves fish’s immunity
You will get a fast effect of color-enhancement by using regularly colour-enhancing food. The effect can be seen after just two weeks of using the food. Remember, however, that the speed of color-enhancement depends on several factors.
TROPICAL DISCUS GRAN D-50 PLUS
Composition: fish and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin (including red pepper extract 3 000 mg/kg), cereals, molluscs and crustaceans, algae (Spirulina platensis 1.5%), yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals.Analytical constituents: crude protein 50.0%, crude fat 7.5%, crude fibre 3.0%, moisture 8.0%.
Several times a day using small portions. Adjust the size of the portion to the number of fish in the aquarium. The food should be eaten within a few minutes.