Fish Food – tropical Bacto Active bacteria for aquarium
Bacto Active – bacteria for aquarium
Product with live, selected strains of bacteria responsible for breaking down organic matter. Accelerates the maturation of the aquarium and removes organic waste.
What are the benefits of TROPICAL BACTO-ACTIVE?
· it introduces the strains of bacteria responsible for breaking down organic matter into the aquarium
· it starts the nitrogen cycle in the aquarium
· in combination with Nitri-Active, it reduces the maturation time of the aquarium and allows faster introduction of fish
· it accelerates decomposition of organic matter
· it removes water turbidity and unpleasant odours
· it replenishes bacterial flora after cleaning filters and desludging the substrate
· it restores biological balance after antibiotic therapy
· it maintains the biological balance in the aquarium
About the product
• product with selected live cultures of biologically active bacteria that break down organic matter accumulated in the substrate and filters, initiating nitrogen cycle
• the ammonium ions released in this process accelerate the maturation of the aquarium, stimulating the development of nitrifying bacteria
• intended for use in new tanks with treated water, in stabilized aquariums, after water changes or filter replacement and after fish treatment
• if used regularly, it accelerates the decomposition of organic matter, removes water turbidity and unpleasant odors
• together with Tropical Nitri-Active, it maintains the biological balance in the aquarium
When to use Tropical BACTO-ACTIVE?
• when starting a new home
• during tank maturation
• in mature aquariums where the biological balance has been disturbed
• during water changes
• after periodic filter cleaning
How to use Tropical BACTO-ACTIVE?
Treat raw tap water with Supreme or Antichlor and Esklarin . Shake before use! Immature aquariums – 5 ml / 75 l of water once a week, after 3 weeks dosage as in a mature aquarium. Mature aquariums – 5 ml / 45 l of water once a month. Turn off the UV lamp during use. Forbest results, use together with Tropical Nitri-Active .
Ensure proper biological filtration in your tank by placing media with a large specific surface area in the filters. This will create favorable conditions for the settlement of beneficial bacteria.