- Tropical Antychlor is a preparation intended for the quick treatment of raw tap water used for aquarium purposes. Recommended especially when setting up a new aquarium at home or on display, and when changing the water in an existing aquarium.
- Tropical Antychlor quickly neutralizes the poisonous chlorine that is dangerous to aquarium fish, present in tap water disinfected with chlorine compounds.
- When there is a need to quickly introduce fish into the aquarium with fresh tap water, we recommend using ANTYCHLOR, strong aeration of the water and raising its temperature to the required for a given species of fish. Then, a dozen or so minutes after using ANTICHLORINE, pour the Tropical ESKLARIN preparation into the aquarium, which protects the delicate skin of fish against harmful substances present in fresh water.
- very efficient
- 100ml bottle for 1000l of water
- quickly treats raw tap water
- perfect for setting up a new aquarium
- quickly neutralizes the poisonous chlorine that is dangerous for aquarium fish