– 100% natural ingredients, with the same quality that is used for human consumption.
– No coloring, appetite stimulant or preservative.
– Chicken “hormone free” and fish caught in the open sea.
– Strict selection of the best parts of fish and meat, steamed and handled manually.
– Each reference contains a unique source of animal proteins.
– It is highly digestive and helps to protect the cat from eating disorders.
INGREDIENTS: 27% animal protein (from dehydrated chicken meat), rice, purified pig animal fat, barley, potato protein, 4.5% lignocellulose, corn gluten, beet pulp, 1% dry chicory pulp, 1 fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS%), yeast 1%, flax seed, pea flour, sunflower oil, cod liver oil, sodium pyrophosphate, potassium chloride, 0.3% of the products obtained from the treatment herbs (aloe vera, psyllium, rosemary, marigold, chamomile, green tea, fennel, nettle, turmeric), schidigera cassava 0.1%.
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES / kg: Vitamin A 31,000 IU Vitamin D3 1,600 IU, Vitamin B6 10 mg, 0.09 mg of vitamin B12, Ac. 1 mg folic acid, biotin 0.28 mg, 370 mg Vitamin E, Vitamin C 200 mg, 2500 mg taurine, DL-methionine 1000 mg L-carnitine 100 mg, 715 mg ferrous sulphate monohydrate, 215 mg Fe, copper penta sulfate hydrate 44 mg, 11 mg Cu, manganous sulfate monohydrate 129 mg, Mn 40 mg, 485 mg zinc sulfate monohydrate, Zn 170 mg, 6.3 mg iodide anhydrous calcium, O 0.63 mg, sodium selenite 42 mg, Se 0.42 mg.
COMPONENTS AND kcal / kg ANALYTICS: 33.0% protein, oils and fats 20.0%, 6.0% crude fiber, ashes 5.9% crude, calcium, phosphorus 0.9% 0.85% 0.08% magnesium, potassium, 0.4% sodium 0.6%, 10.0% moisture, 2.6% Omega 6, Omega 3 0.4%. 3,800 kcal / kg.