- Especially designed for reptiles and terrarium animals
Terrarium animals’ and reptiles’ tastes are very different. The right choice of food contributes to the well-being of the terrarium dwellers. Fresh high-value products, such as feeder animals and feeder insects, are part of a balanced diet, suited to their species. Growing juveniles need a lot more vitamins than adult animals.
- Easy to use
Put living feeder insects into a container and sprinkle them with MicroCalcium. Close the vessel and slightly shake until sufficient calcium adheres to the animals.
The right dosage depends on the diversity of the animals and their feeding patterns. Indication: 1 dosing spoon per 5-10 feeder insects.
- Especially for the requirements of reptiles: supplementary food for the calcium supply for healthy terrarium animals.
- Easy to use: put feeder insects into a container, sprinkle with a dosing spoon over the feeder insects, shake the container until MicroCalcium adheres to the animal.
- Particularly suitable for the sprinkling on living feeder insects
- High-quality calcium preparation: fast and effective adhesion through micro-fine particles (even when reptiles are weak)
- Contents: 100 g calcium, MicroCalcium, powder