- The safe dog chew bones are made of 70% food-grade PP material and 30% eco-friendly pine fibre, the wooden antler is rather durable and can stand up to long-lasting chewing.
- Inspired by nature, it doesn’t harm your pet’s teeth and gums. The non-toxic dog chew bones toys are a great way to stop dogs chewing sticks that may splinter, and offer a tough and durable real wood alternative.
- If you find your dog or pup chewing on things around the house, please give this dog chew bones healthy to him. With the smell of a real stick and natural wood with raised surfaces, it will help to clean your pets’ teeth and get him always busy.
- The dog chew bones for small dogs will not be sticky, stinky nor a greasy mess on your floor or hands. The perfect chewing distraction for your dog is to explore his/her natural instinct.
- Safety First-wooden dog chew bones large are not edible. Pets should be supervised as no chew product is completely indestructible. Pieces smaller than the mouth may present a choking hazard. At this time, please change a new antler bone toy for your pet.