Happy Cat Supreme food with beef, without fish meat, for all adult cats. Also suitable for sensitive cats .
All in One is a new nutritional concept for cats, suitable for all ages. The formula is characterized by the following features: reduction of bezoar formation, content of necessary taurine and high amount of animal protein, pH control for urinary tract health, dental care, content of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
The unique Happy Cat LifePlus concept supports metabolism with its highly efficient, diverse, natural ingredients and helps to make the best possible use of nutrients. It has a positive effect on the whole organism – from the immune system to healthy and soft fur.
- flaxseed for healthy skin and soft, shiny fur
- herbal mixture containing valuable oils soothes the intestines, stimulates digestion and absorbs toxic substances
- apples with natural, pectin-containing substances, for a healthy gut
- unique fermented cereals support metabolism
- chicory root contains the natural plant substance inulin and helps to keep the gut flora healthy
- natural silicon for strong bones and joints, which also gives the dung an optimal consistency
Ingredients: meat meal (13% beef), corn meal, corn, poultry protein (13%), poultry fat, potato flakes, rice flour, cellulose, meat meal (0.8% beef), hemoglobin, beet pulp (sugar-free) ), eggs, sodium chloride, yeast, apple pomace (0.4%), potassium chloride, seaweed (0.2%), flaxseed (0.2%), mussels (0.04%), chicory root (0.04%), yeast (extract), milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaves, nettle, chamomile, coriander, rosemary, sage, licorice root, thyme (total dried herbs: 0.17%)
Additives: vitamin A (18,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (1800 IU / kg), vitamin E (100 mg / kg), vitamin B1 (5 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (5 mg / kg), acid. pantothene (12 mg / kg), niacin (45 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (4 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (75 µg / kg), biotin (700 µg / kg), iron (120 mg / kg), copper (12 mg / kg), manganese (30 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), iodine (2 mg / kg), selenium (0.15 mg / kg), taurine (1600 mg / kg), vitamin K (1.5 mg / kg), choline chloride (75 mg / kg), folic acid (2 mg / kg), cobalt (0.1 mg / kg), DL-Methionine (4,400 mg / kg)