Applaws Dry is a unique complete diet for adult cats. It simulates the natural diet of a cat in the wild in a dry kibble form. Cats are carnivores and their digestive system is adapted to thrive on a diet high in natural animal proteins. The natural cat diet only contains 1 to 5 % plant content from the intestines of prey. The cereals found in many other dry pet foods cannot be utilised and are difficult to digest for cats. Surplus carbohydrates are not saved but are converted into glycogen or fat. The result can be obesity, liver or pancreas disease and even diabetes.
Features of Applaws Cat Food at a glance:
- 80% meat content
- 20% vegetables and natural extracts
- 15% carbohydrates
- High meat-based protein content
- No artificial colourings or preservatives
- Rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Cranberry extract prevents the build-up of harmful bacteria and supports the urinary and digestive tracts
- Yucca extract has an anti-inflammatory effect and neutralises the pH value
- Balanced calcium/phosphorus ratio
- Developed with vets
- Anti-hairball formula
- Resealable packaging
Dried chicken meat (65%), freshly prepared chicken mince (17%), potato, brewer’s yeast, beet pulp, chicken gravy, salmon oil, vitamins and minerals, dried egg, cellulose plant fibre (0.03%), sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, seaweed, cranberry, potassium chloride, yucca extract, citrus extract, rosemary extract.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A [retinyl acetate] (27,850 IU), vitamin D3 [cholecalciferol] (1,200 IU), vitamin E [alpha-tocopherol acetate] (615 IU), selenium [from sodium selenite] (0.13mg), iodine [from anhydrous potassium iodine] (1.5mg), iron [from ferrous sulphate monohydrate] (80mg), copper [from copper sulphate pentahydrate] (48mg), manganese [from manganese sulphate monohydrate] (38mg), zinc [from zinc sulphate monohydrate) (135mg).